if you ever feel unappreciated this Christmas i got my 17 year old brother the PS4 and he gave me a bag of pretzels
would not be surprised if the CIA wanted to recruit me. I have medium knowledge of memes, know how to use calculator, and have broad shoulders. the three most important CIA skills
Freshmen be showin up to school on the first day like:
But seniors are just like:
I tweeted about going outside and my buddy wanted proof see
but little did he know I DIDN’T EVEN GO OUTSIDE
Apparently it’s not socially acceptable for a man to invite another man out just for coffee or to go out for a meal, in case it’s perceived as a date. Like it’s fine if you wanna go to the pub and drink beer and have a chat but make it non-alcoholic and suddenly you’re not straight anymore? You can go to the cinema together but ONLY if it’s an action movie. You guys can’t even just go shopping with each other. Oh masculinity, so fragile, so strange.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via lamestprincess)